Human Resource is by far the most important resource within any organisation. Naturally, it must be combined with the other resources (machines, materials, methods, work environment) in an integrated and systematic way to ensure high corporate efficiency and continual technical innovation.
At NSAPI, we view Human Resource as an asset, and for long term growth (for both employee and employer) every employee is given the opportunity to improve their knowledge and skills and subsequently contribute towards the company’s growth – we grow together! They must have a positive attitude and be willing to learn and improve.
Our HR function emphasises on an “Effective” Human Resource System rather than a bureaucratic one. Some of the key components of our H.R. system are briefly explained below.
We invite enthusiastic and willing learners to consider employment opportunities with our organisation. Kindly contact the H.R. department via our “Contact Us” page.
Every year, a Training Needs Analysis (TNA) is performed to arrive at a Training Plan for all staff. Training can be in many forms and may include one or more of the following:
- Specific job function training using “skills matrix” and process/job procedures.
- OJT – on the job training. Usually for positions requiring more “hands-on” kind of training.
- ERP system usage, analysis and improvements.
- ISO9001:2015 related subjects – this is a core requirement and may be given either by external specialists or by experienced internal staff. Subjects include APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, SPC (five pillars of TSI6949).
- QC and Problem Solving Tools – from basic to advance
- Managerial and Supervisory skills
- Support function subjects (eg. Finance, Admin)
- the above are some examples and is not exhaustive
As you can see above, training is a very integral part of the company’s TQM philosophy. In addition, our management system stresses on minimum bureaucracy cutting through the many levels of organisational bottleneck so often found in many larger organisation. What this means is that capable staff get to work closely with top management and hence develop their knowledge and skill rapidly.